Wednesday 31 October 2012

Star Wars VII?

Yesterday, a major disaster struck the modern world. Millions are grieving, along with me. No, I'm not talking about Hurricane Sandy.... I'm talking about the devastating deal that led to lucasfilms being aquired by Disney, which resulted in the announcement of Star Wars VII, VIII, and IX. The Star Wars series seem to be getting worse and worse as time goes on, which are ranked as (from best to worst): IV, V, VI, III, II, I. Adding another 3 films will just ruin the series' already tarnished reputation. We can all see what happened to John Carter: Disney's latest sci-fi flop. Who knows what they will do to this series. 

Despite the overwhelming despair, I still have hope; A New Hope, if you will. Deep down I obviously hope that Disney will be hiring creative geniuses, and actors that will blow away good ol Harry Ford. The odds are not in my favour, as history clearly shows, though. Overall, today Disney wasted $4.05 billion on a dead franchise, while the american economy is still in tatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment